Software Delivery Project Manager
Iotics is pioneering a new technology category with the only Event Data Platform that gives enterprise users secure, decentralized access to all their data with full control. Our product helps enterprises overcome their increasingly fractured and inflexible IT systems and data silos and helps them succeed in forging new products and services using real-time and enterprise data. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
About this role:
In this role you will be an experienced, high energy Project Delivery Manager within our front line Delivery team whose mission is to help our customers successfully deploy our Event Data Platform in their environment. You will manage the initial set up and implementation of our products for our high profile, global customers. You will use your experience to deal with extremely complex project environments and bring order, flexibility, agility and simplicity, while providing practical solutions to any problems that may arise. Working alongside the wider Iotics team, you’ll ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and against the highest standards. In doing so, you have the opportunity to have a real and significant impact on the success of our business, while working in a happy, fast growing and creative start-up environment, with considerable scope for personal development and growth.
• Collect requirements and define project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Plan and manage the overall coordination of all activities and resources from kick-off through to handover. Collaborate closely with all stakeholders and resources, both internally and externally
• Document, track and monitor all aspects of the project’s delivery, including requirements, budget, progress and changes. Gather feedback and adapt as necessary.
• Communicate clearly and confidently with all stakeholders, including project status, direction, news, announcements, metrics, blockers and risks.
• Own the development roadmap for the project and be the voice of the customer internally. Manage requirements and act as the Product Owner for the development team.
• Manage risks and remove obstacles, by either managing them closely or raising them with the appropriate stakeholders.
• Evaluate and assess project results, suggest and implement improvements.
What we’re looking for:
• A self-starter and fast learner with a hands-on attitude
• Minimum 6 years experience and working on complex enterprise software projects, ideally on SaaS solutions
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues, as well as experience in leading meetings, writing updates and official report
• Ability to understand requirements and translate them into user stories
• Ability to balance workload across multiple concurrent work streams and priorities, a high adaptability to change
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Experience working with agile and project management methodologies
• Computer literate and familiarity with technical tools, such as JIRA and project management software
• Ability to anticipate and solve problems and blockers before they arise
• Good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Project management certifications and ITIL foundation training desirable
• Strong technical competency, especially with Kubernetes, public and private clouds, and cloud-native practices such as infrastructure-as-code and continuous delivery
• Technical familiarity with modern distributed data products such as Apache Kafka, Redis, or similar
• Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Other languages desirable, German in particular
• Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field
This role will be nominally based at our Cambridge and/or London offices and we’d expect you to be there for meetings periodically with potential frequent visits to client sites in the UK and Europe. Otherwise we fully support remote working and you can be home-based should this work better for you.
- Job Type