Senior Software Engineer
Iotics is pioneering a new technology category with the only Event Data Platform that gives enterprise users secure, decentralized access to all their data with full control. Our product helps enterprises overcome their increasingly fractured and inflexible IT systems and data silos and helps them succeed in forging new products and services using real-time and enterprise data. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
Software Engineering at Iotics: As a software engineer in Iotics you will help drive product development in a team where nothing is someone else’s problem. Where no-one else is going to tell you how to do your job. Where no-one will make your decisions for you but everyone will help everyone else get better at making the right decisions.
We are a fast paced startup, with many more things that we would like to do than there is time for. We are always looking at how to be more agile, more efficient and more effective. We encourage fearless decisions rather than punish mistakes. And we want tooling that helps us to move faster rather than processes that slow us down.
• Own the build integration and delivery pipelines
• Interfacing with other teams to incorporate ideas and features
• Conducting design and code reviews
• Analysing and improving efficiency, scalability and stability of our products
• Mentoring and supporting other engineers
• Helping to recruit, interview and build the engineering organization
What we’re looking for:
• Proven track record in technically challenging topics in computing, especially relating to streaming, decentralised and distributed systems
• Comfortable working in multiple different languages
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• Passion for learning new technologies
- Job Type