Senior Product Manager
Iotics is pioneering a new technology category with the only Event Data Platform that gives enterprise users secure, decentralized access to all their data with full control. Our product helps enterprises overcome their increasingly fractured and inflexible IT systems and data silos and helps them succeed in forging new products and services using real-time and enterprise data. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
About this role:
In this role you will be a Senior Product Manager within our platform product group whose mission is to enable companies to securely consume and share reat-time events across corporate and enterprise boundaries. You will define a forward-looking vision for how best to manage the Iotics Event Data Platform and work across the company to make this vision a reality. You’ll be responsible for the success of our product from initial conception and customer development through growth and scale of our customer ecosystems. You’ll become a trusted resource for your product, making sure that the engineering, design, sales and marketing teams have what they need to make the right tradeoffs, build the right product and grow it successfully in the market.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum 5 years experience as a software product manager, ideally for a developer product
• Empathy for our enterprise customers, and a passion for solving their problems with software
• Ability to craft a product strategy and roadmap in concert with customers, engineering, design, and go-to-market teams
• Excellent communication skills, especially written skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Strong technical competency, especially with Kubernetes, public and private clouds, and cloud-native practices such as infrastructure-as-code and continuous delivery
• Technical familiarity with modern distributed data products such as Apache Kafka, Redis, or similar
• Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
• Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field
This role will be nominally based at our Cambridge and/or London offices and we’d expect you to be there for meetings periodically. Otherwise we fully support remote working and you can be home-based should this work better for you.
- Job Type