Iotics is pioneering a new technology category with the only Event Data Platform that gives enterprise users secure, decentralized access to all their data with full control. Our product helps enterprises overcome their increasingly fractured and inflexible IT systems and data silos and helps them succeed in forging new products and services using real time and enterprise data. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
About this role:
In this role you will be a Product Designer and a founding member of our design team, responsible for the human experience of using our software. You will work closely with our product and engineering team whose mission is to enable companies to securely consume and share real-time events across corporate and enterprise boundaries. You will be responsible for the design of complex internal applications that are rich with data and visualisations. You’ll rapidly prototype ideas to validate them with real data and real users. You’ll work on an interdisciplinary team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers and collaborate with engineers to productise your designs. You will perform user research to understand the needs of our customers, making sure that our teams deliver successful, loved products.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years experience designing data-rich applications
- Passion for presenting data, workflows and information in accessible, accurate, actionable ways
- Experience designing tools for technical users such as engineers and machine learning or similar domain experts
- Solid Design fundamentals and extreme comfort in gathering complex product requirements and simplifying them through UX solutions
- Experience working with engineers and product managers to make great things as a team
- Enjoy all stages of product design, from sketching concepts to polishing interfaces
- Care about tracking usage of the things you build, and using the data collected to verify the effectiveness of your work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with architecting and implementing reliable and performant enterprise software design
- Passion about intuitive UX, ideally previous experience with designers and product managers
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Design, Engineering or a related technical field
We fully support remote working and, other than periodical team meetings usually in the greater Cambridge or London areas, you can be home-based should this work better for you.
- Job Type
Cambridge, London, Remote / Flexible