Enterprise Account Executive,
Greater Boston Area
Iotics is disrupting the market with the only event data platform to give you secure decentralized access to all your data with full control. Don’t Duplicate. Don’t Centralize. Don’t Data Lake. Enterprises are overcoming the increasingly fractured and inflexible IT systems and data silos to forge new products, solutions, and services built on existing infrastructure and technologies.
At Iotics, our vision is a world where any thing can interact with any thing. Through real-time event analytics, autonomous scalability and out-of-the-box interoperability packaged in digital twins, we’re disrupting the market with superior solutions to complex business problems, digital transformation and new digital revenue models.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing North America team and continue the momentum. This is a pivotal role in bringing Iotics to the front-lines of enterprise digital transformation enablement.
Key Business Requirements:
- Handle overall business development, client engagement, and sales life-cycle to mid-size or larger prospects throughout the North America and globally.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify lead opportunities, uncover new value messaging and demonstrate value by sector.
- Deliver detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level Executives, Directors, and Managers.
- Cross team collaboration: Work closely with marketing to refine messaging, value positioning and targeting as well as develop close working relationships with our technical leaders to determine how and when to engage in the sales process.
- Ability to understand a customer’s business issues and present the value of Iotics accordingly.
- Source, hunt and generate new opportunities through outbound efforts as well as follow up with leads developed from marketing programs and inbound requests.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities, forecast appropriate and conduct weekly reviews via Salesforce.
- Software sales experience with closing business that you self-generate or from inbound sales opportunities (start-up experience a plus).
- Experienced with implementing SaaS solutions to large and enterprise-level organizations.
- Proven ability to manage and execute the full sales cycle to multiple levels of decision-makers, ranging from business champions, technical influencers and executives.
- Understanding of sales cycle KPIs, pipeline forecasting and weekly accountability for progression.
- Proven ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and deliver product demonstrations.
- Motivated, driven and a self-starting attitude with a hands-on approach to pitching and positioning by sector and campaign.
- This is remote but based in Greater Boston Area, MA
- A minimum of 4 years experience in relevant sales role
- Salesforce experience preferred
- BA/BS Degree in Business or equivalent
- The Account Executive is expected to travel ~30-35% of the year, with both domestic U.S. travel and international travel to Europe/Asia
- Job Type